- AUTOMATIC TRANSAXLE (CVT) FLUID – INSPECT AXLE SHAFT BOOTS – INSPECT BRAKE LINES & CABLES – INSPECT BRAKE LININGS – INSPECT CLUTCH OPERATION – INSPECT COOLING SYSTEM, HOSES & CLAMPS – INSPECT DIFFERENTIAL FLUID – INSPECT – Front & Rear DISC BRAKE PADS & ROTORS – INSPECT DRIVE BELTS – INSPECT FUEL LINES & CONNECTIONS – INSPECT MANUAL TRANSAXLE FLUID – INSPECT PARKING BRAKE – INSPECT STEERING SYSTEM – INSPECT SUSPENSION SYSTEM – INSPECT TIMING BELT – INSPECT AIR CLEANER/ELEMENT – REPLACE – [Replace more often if you drive in dusty or sandy conditions.] BRAKE FLUID – REPLACE ENGINE OIL – REPLACE ENGINE OIL FILTER – REPLACE TIRES – ROTATE – [A tire should be replaced when the tread wear indicator appears as a solid band across the tread; this occurs when the remaining tread has worn to 0.063 inches (1.6mm) or less.]
- Change engine oil (up to 5 qts.) & oil filter. Check undercarriage, fluids, and tires. Lubricate chassis where applicable.
- BRAKE FLUID FLUSH
- Drain and refill with new differential fluid.
- Drain and refill with new differential fluid
- Automatic transmission drain & fill service
- Replace front brake pad linings and new front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Road test vehicle.
JOHN R. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/16/2021